Hands are the first of all body parts to show your age and need quiet a lot of pampering and care to keep ofwrinkles and keep them looking young, supple, soft and beautiful. Here are some tips that you can use for the purpose:
Diabetic Nail Care |
Manicured Hands |
Nail-Friendly Footwear |
Nail Growth Ideas |
Healthy Nails Look Best |
Tips For Perfect Pedicure |
Seasonal Nail Care Tips |
Weekly Nail Care Tips |
- Do not let the skin on hands dry and moisturize them often to keep off the winkles.
- Sun exposure damage skin so use sunscreen lotion on hands before venturing out.
- Protect your hands from dust, pollution and chemical reactions at all times by wearing gloves while doing gardening or washing dishes.
- Keep the evaporation from drying out water or fungal infections from developing by patting your hands dry frequently.
- Special treatments such as a warm oil bath and herbal therapies can keep your hands soft and supple forever.
- Warm hands are key to better skin and good health. Cold hands often lead to colds and flu infections.
- Acetone polish removers dry out nails, so, don't use them.
- Do not color nails for few days after every two weeks for better and healthy nails.
- Make you nails stronger by dipping your fingertips in lukewarm olive oil.
- Do not remove cuticles because they are there to protect your nails from infection.
- Use hand cream often and keep a bottle of it every where you visit frequently such as bathroom or vanity, kitchen and bedroom.
- Mix glycerin, lemon juice and a few drops of rose water and use it to massage your hands every other day.
- Cornmeal is a great scrub for hands and cleanse and softens your hands wonderfully.