Weekly Nail Care Tips
Nails are also a part of our body and need to be taken care of just like we would any other part of our body. Recently beauty treatment and cosmetic treatment fornails has increased. Giving your hands and nails a manicure is taking care of them. This should be done once every week. You should visit a manicurist regularly as they will give you the best advise on how keep your nails healthy.
Guidelines for yournail care weeklyâ€¦.
It takes hardly half an hour weekly to care of your nails to ensure they glow and are healthy throughout the year.
- To begin with remove your nail polish. Dip cotton in nail polish remover and press over your nail to soften the polish. With one firm movement, move the cotton from the base of the nail to the tip. Continue till all the polish is removed.
- Use a file or emery board to shape your nails. Begin from the corner to center, move the file in one direction only. Do not change directions and this will cause the nail to split and break.
- To remove dirt soak your hands in warm soapy water for a few minutes. Clean under the nail using orangewood stick.
- The skin that grows onto the end of the nail is the cuticle. These days it is advised that the cuticle not be pushed back as it prevents infection of the nail.
- Apply a coat of clear nail polish. Once it dries apply a coat of color polish. Let it dry and then apply clear nail polish as topcoat to strengthen the nail and prevent nail polish from chipping.
- Apply moisturizer on hands and cuticle to prevent the nail from splitting.
- Home manicures should be done once a week and they take only 15-20 minutes. It is better you visit a professional manicurist once in 4-6 weeks.