Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) is a three-year under-graduate course. After the announcement of HSC results, a science student may either opt for a professional course like Engineering (BE) and Medical Science (MBBS or BDS) or may opt for Bachelor of Science (B.Sc).
The options available for Science students are
- Biotechnology with Biology
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
After the completion of B.Sc, an individual can pursue the following courses
- Masters in Science (M.Sc) in any of the above subjects
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MCA (Masters of Computer Application)
- Actuarial Science
After the completion of the B.Sc course, an individual can pursue a career in the following field
Eligibility for the course:
- Research and Development
A student who has passed out their HSC examinations from Science stream can do Bachelor in Science.
There are no entrance tests for admissions in B.Sc. Admissions are granted to the students on the basis of their merits.
Top Colleges in Mumbai for Science
- St. Xaviers College, Mumbai-400001
- SIES College,Navi Mumbai- 400706
- Pillai College of Science and Commerce,New Parel- 410206
- Sathaye College,Vile Parle (E),mumbai
- K J Somaiya College of Science and Commerce,Mumbai-77