Sunny Leone: My husband motivated me to follow my dreams
Sunny Leone, who created a special place for herself in India plans to enjoy each and every moment in her life. The former adult star in an exclusive conversation with TOI, spoke about her popularity in the country, the immense support by her husband and her idea about a romantic date.
1. People are very excited about your song Pink Lips from Hate Story 2. How does it feels?
I am so happy to have gotten to work on this song. I have been hearing about this song for months and months and finally it all came together for Hate Story 2. I so proud of my fans for showing me so much support. It always amazes me.
2. Tell us something about the song?
This song is something that has been in talks for many many months and with me a part of it. I am flattered that Bhushan Sir from T-Series and the Meet brothers always had me in mind for it.
3. Your popularity in India is growing. How does that feel?
To be completely honest I have no idea what I am feeling except that I keep my eyes focused on work and doing the best I can that day. It’s all moving at such a fast pace I am not sure where to turn my head. But all in an amazing way. This is what I have always wanted and I have it in my hands right now. My plan is not to let go ever of this amazing moment in life.
4. Your husband Daniel has always been a strong support. Tell us something about it?
Yes he has. He is actually the only one in my life who has motivated me to follow my dreams in this way. We take things on head on and don’t look back. He is extremely business minded and on top of managing my crazy schedule he also manages his band “The Disparrows”, owns a steal factory in New York, and owns a production company in Los Angeles. He’s a man of many hats.
5. What is your idea of a romantic night?
An amazing Italian meal, glass of nice wine and good conversation.
6. Daniel had said in an interview with Times Of India, that he would like to see you with Ranbir on-screen. What is your reaction and would you like to share screen space with him?
Daniel loves the song Batameez Dill from Ranbir’s movie. It’s the most amazing thing to watch him dance to it. One day you’ll have to ask him to dance. I believe he is an amazing performer and if the opportunity presented itself then yes I would love to share the screen with him.