House Warming Gift Ideas
Having one's own house is like a dream come true. We all aspire to achieve this objective one-day. When someone close to us buys a house naturally he is delighted and we all share his happiness. But one of the major dilemmas is what to gift on house warming party. Well, the answer depends on how close you are to the person. If you know the likes and dislikes of the recipients your job becomes easier. For someone very close you can gift something personal. On the other hand if the recipient is a new acquaintance people generally go for generic gifts.
Here are a few gift ideas regarding house warming
- Gift a household item such as Juicer-Mixer-Grinder, Food Processor, Microwave oven, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Television, DVD player etc.
- You can gift religious symbols and idols. They are considered very auspicious. Similarly you can gift Feng-Shui articles.
- You can gift a piece of furniture-a sofa set, Dining table, Bed etc.
- Items such as carpet, curtains and bed sheets are a great hit.
- Gift some nice wall hanging, wonderful scenery or a decorative showpiece.
- Gift a classic photo frame and add some personal touch by affixing some old forgotten photograph that refreshes the moments of bygone era and generates a feeling of nostalgia.
- You can also gift apparels or jewelry items.
- If the house has a lawn in front of it you can gift a kit of gardening tools.