Cirrhosis Of Liver
Cirrhosis of the liver may be defined in simple terminology
as the contraction of the liver size becoming hard and leathery. There is a
significant loss of cells in this condition â€“ it not only injures the liver
cells but also kills them. The most common symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver
are frequent attacks of indigestion, occasional nausea and vomiting. Other
symptoms include abdominal pain, low grade fever and foul breath. Liver
cirrhosis may be caused due to excessive use of alcohol, highly toxic condition
of the system and poor nutrition. The best way to cure cirrhosis of the liver
would be to go the natural way. Explore few natural remedies of treating
cirrhosis of liver. Symptoms
- Frequent attacks of indigestion
- Occasional nausea
- Abdominal pain
- Low grade fever
- Foul breath
- Jaundiced skin
- Distended veins in the abdomen
- Reddish hair-like markings
- Bloated and swollen abdomen
- Easy bleeding
- Easy bruising
- Fluid accumulation in abdomen
- Loss of appetite
- Swelling in legs
- Weight loss
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Blocked bile ducts that can put pressure on liver and overburden
- Biliary atresia
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Bile duct injury
- Gallbladder surgery
- Environmental toxins
- Congestive heart failure
- Cryptogenic cirrhosis
- Alcoholic liver disease, which damages the liver cells
- Viral hepatitis
- Chronic hepatitis C
- Chronic hepatitis B
- Chronic hepatitis D
- Autoimmune hepatitis
- Wilson's disease
- Glycogen storage diseases
- Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Poor nutrition
- One of the most popular and effective home remedy for cirrhosis
of liver would be to have 200 ml of spinach juice. To enhance the
efficiency of the drink add 300 ml of carrot juice to it.
- Papaya seeds also work effectively in curing liver cirrhosis.
Grind some papaya seed. Once a powdery substance is formed, add 10
drops of lime juice. Intake this for about one to two times a day
for about a month.
- Fig also proves beneficial in treating cirrhosis of liver. Rinse
4 leaves of sacred fig and crush them along with some sugar candy.
Take this mixture and put it in a 250 ml of eater. Consume this
mixture about twice a day.
- One tsp of glucose in a cup of water taken thrice a day would be
beneficial in treating liver cirrhosis.
- Including carbohydrates in the diet would be helpful in curing
liver cirrhosis. Salads also would be very helpful.
- Consumption of buttermilk with some roasted cumin seeds
sprinkled over it is one of the easiest and effective treatments for
- Another simple yet efficient treatment would be to have lime
juice with a pinch of rock salt.
- Radish also cures a person suffering from cirrhosis of the
liver. There are two ways of taking it. Either a person can take it
raw along with the tender stem or make a juice out of it and have it
empty stomach every day.
- Another effective way of curing cirrhosis would be to extract
the juice of the herb eclipta. 1 tsp of its juice should be mixed
with 1 tsp of honey and consumed three times a day.