Coronary Heart Disease
Heart is one of the most important parts of out body as it
controls the blood flow. Not only does it caters to regulation the circulation
of the blood, but also maintains the level of purity of our blood. While
improper diet is the main cause for heart disease, there are also several other
reasons that lead to the occurrence of coronary heart disease. The seven major
causes of heart diseases are elevated blood levels of cholesterol, elevated
blood pressure, elevated blood uric acid levels, certain metabolic disorders,
obesity, smoking and lack of physical exercise. The symptoms of it are shortness
of breath, chest pain or pain down arm, palpitations, fatigue, fainting,
emotional instability, cold hands and feet. Coronary heart disease has become
the major cause of death around the world and needs to be controlled. The best
way to deal with this disease would be to retreat to the natural remedies. Symptoms
- Chest pain
- Pressure, fullness, or squeezing sensation
- Abdominal discomfort
- Shortness of breath
- Arm pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Weakness or dizziness
- Discomfort in the chest, arm or below the breastbone
- Discomfort radiating to the back, jaw, throat or arm
- Fullness, indigestion or choking feeling
- Lack of energy
- Excess intake of fatty food
- Less exercise
- Taking too much stress
- Toxic chemicals in pollution from cars and factories
- Hereditary factors
- High blood cholesterol
- Obesity and excessive weight
- Alcohol consumption
- Coronary artery disease
- Abnormal heart valves
- Past heart attacks
- A simple yet effective method to treat heart disease would be to
drink milk with garlic. Put a clove of garlic in a glassful of milk.
Drink this warm milk before going to bed. Do this for a few days.
- For people who have heart pain along with high blood pressure,
prepare a soup of the bottle gourd vegetable. Do not put in large
amount of spices and oil. Intake this in the morning and evening.
- In 2 tsp of pure ghee, mix 2 milliliters of the juice of the
bael fruits (Aegle marmelos). Have this once in a day regularly.
This is the best remedy for people who already had one seizure, as
it reduces the possibility of the other.
- Prepare a powder using some roasted asafetida. Add equal amounts
of Bishop's weed seeds, some rock salt and white or black cumin
seeds. Grind this mixture well and store it in a glass bottle.
Intake 2 to 3 grams of this powder every day.
- In 100 milliliters of ginger juice, add a little amount of
honey. Lick this once a day. It will improve the chest pains.
- Mix equal proportions of powdered pods of a cardamom, root of
the banyan tree and leaves of the wild snake gourd. Lick this powder
with ghee once a day.
- Take some pomegranate leaves and some water. Grind the leaves in
the water and then strain the mix. Drink the strained water. This
would cure of all the heart diseases.
- Mix 200 milliliters of fresh carrot juice and100 milliliters of
spinach juice. Drink this mixture every day in the morning. Apart
from stopping the heart aches, it also reduces the chances of heart
- A simple way to treat heart disease would be to have an amla
every day. Rich in vitamin C, it would prevent any heart disease.
- Consuming a glass of beet juice or fresh grape juice every day
reduces the chances of any heart disease.
- In 10 ml of pomegranate juice, add 10 grams of finely ground
sugar. Have this during chest congestions and heart aches.
- Intake parsley tea for about 3 to 4 times a day. Since parsley
is good in treating heart disease, it would work perfectly, curing
any kind of heart pain.
- Have 1 tsp of onion juice first thing in the morning. It would
be helpful in normalizing the percentage of blood cholesterol by
oxidizing excess cholesterol.
- Increase the consumption of foods rich in Vitamin E & B such as
leafy green vegetables, sardines, egg yolks, nuts, yeast, meat,
low-fat dairy products and lentils.