Recipe: Cheesy pasta
For white sauce
1. Heat butter in a pan. Add the grated garlic and saute for a minute.
2. Once it’s done, add the corn flour, and saute for a brief while.
3. Add milk and stir it continuously to avoid lumps.
4. Once the mixture starts thickening, add oregano, thyme, salt, pepper powder and red chilli flakes.
5. Add grated cheese.
6. Keep this sauce aside.
For the vegetables
1. Boil peppers, sweet corns and broccoli together with little salt.
2. Don’t over boil the vegetables. It has to be crunchy.
For the pasta
1. Boil the pasta as per the instruction in the packet.
1. Put the sauce back on flame.
2. Add all the boiled vegetables and the boiled pasta.
3. At the time of serving you can add more cheese.
4. Serve hot.