Mimic natural glow by applying blush correctly
New Delhi – Make-up blush is the easiest way to bring a glow to dull skin. But in the hands of an amateur, it can go completely wrong.
Brush up your skills by following the steps suggested by make-up artist Niti Luthra:
– Choose the right type of blush. Powder and gel blushes are good for oily skin. Cream ones are ideal for women with normal or dry skin.
– Apply the blush on the centre of the apple of your cheeks.
– Dot the colour first and then blend it properly.
– Use your fingers or a sponge to blend it.
– Apply some powder blush on top.
– If you want to add shine, apply highlighter on top of it.