Tips to deck up your house for Christmas
London – A Christmas tree with colourful lights and gifts can beautify just one corner of your abode. But you can also prepare your nest for the festival by keeping it clutter-free and by bringing in new furniture.
Femalefirst.co.uk shares tips on how you can spruce up and deck up your house for X’mas:
– Give an instant refresh to your living room with a new sofa. The family will spend hours here over the Christmas period, so a comfortable and inviting piece is a must.
– Soft throws and pretty cushions will add to the beauty of your sofa. Bean bags are great portable seating for younger visitors.
– Invest in coffee tables t! o help you with plenty of additional surface space for tea cups or cham! pagne glasses.
– Pile newspapers, DVDs, games and toys into attractive woven baskets to keep the living room clutter-free.
– Add festive cheer with Christmas cards in your living room.
– Place candles on dining tables to bring a warm glow to your house.