Today : Wednesday - Jul 30, 2014, 04:37pm (GMT+5.5)
All News  
Top News
National News
International News
Business News
Sports News
   » Cricket
   » Football
Entertainment News
Sci - Tech
Politics News
Health & Fitness
Education
Travel
Lifestyle
Gulf News
Featured
 
::| Latest News
News in Pictures

Intelligence Bureau Special Director Rajendra Kumar will not be named in the Central Bureau of Investigation's first chargesheet in the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case, according to sources. Sources say the CBI needs more time to investigate the alleged conspiracy behind the encounter.

Entertainment News
 

Miranda Kerr sells NYC bachelorette pad for $1.3m amidst split rumours

Wednesday - Jan 30, 2013, 02:13pm (GMT+5.5)
[+] Text [-]

London - Miranda Kerr has sold her Manhattan bachelorette pad after telling friends that she wants more room for her family.

The 29-year-old Aussie brunette has moved out of the stunning Sex and the City-style apartment in the hip New York building that was designed by, and named after, Jade Jagger, after putting it on the market for 1.345 million dollars, the Daily Mail reported.

The supermodel has shrugged off all rumours about her marriage to actor Orlando Bloom, and has revealed she wants more space for their two-year-old son Flynn and their family.

Kerr first put the apartment on the market in November 2010 for 1.395 million dollars and then reduced the price by 16 percent to 1.175 million dollars in February 2011.

However, it is currently listed as being “in contract” after being put on the market again for 1.345 million dollars.
 
The Victoria’s Secret beauty originally bought the property for 1,084,436 dollars in 2006 and also purchased a smaller apartment on the same floor, which is currently being rented - and had been used for Flynn’s nanny, according to friends.

One source said that Kerr is was moving out as she wants more space for her family.
 
The sale dashes speculation of a marriage split - stirred after Kerr appeared without her wedding ring and appeared flirty with Leonardo DiCaprio.

Amidst the swirling rumours, the model said that they were concentrating on their young son as they were often separated by work.





|

Rating (Votes: )   

blog comments powered by Disqus

Other Articles:
Sad to see Kamal Haasan planning to quit India: Siddharth (30th Jan, 2013)
Kamal Haasan threatens to move to 'secular state abroad (30th Jan, 2013)
Feels great to bring back 'Midnight's Children' to India: Rushdie (30th Jan, 2013)
Many films, multiple reasons for facing bans (30th Jan, 2013)
Ashley Judd splits from husband (30th Jan, 2013)
Kamal Haasan threatens to move overseas (30th Jan, 2013)
Daily soaps are boring, says Pravesh Rana (30th Jan, 2013)
I should just talk about Rs.100 crore club: Shah Rukh Khan (30th Jan, 2013)
Choice is forcing change in TV, cinema content: Amit Khanna (30th Jan, 2013)
Actor Jason London arrested after Arizona bar brawl (30th Jan, 2013)
Tatum nervous about fatherhood (30th Jan, 2013)
January Jones losing hair (30th Jan, 2013)
Rihanna worried about Chris Brown (30th Jan, 2013)
Cooper denies Lance Armstrong biopic? (30th Jan, 2013)
Winstone reconciles with Alfie Allen? (30th Jan, 2013)
David Beckham's daughter loves pie, mash (30th Jan, 2013)
Kelly Brook still friends with ex-boyfriend? (30th Jan, 2013)
Megan Fox wants more kids (30th Jan, 2013)
Shah Rukh Khan to star in Gulf-based film (30th Jan, 2013)
SRK launches Times of India Film Awards (30th Jan, 2013)
Julio Iglesias honoured (30th Jan, 2013)
Paris Hilton, Spanish boyfriend visit Barcelona (30th Jan, 2013)
Shooting for Mary Kom biopic from June: Priyanka Chopra (30th Jan, 2013)
Celebrities become soft targets: Priyanka Chopra (30th Jan, 2013)
I still haven't escaped comparisons with Didi: Asha Bhosle (30th Jan, 2013)




Contact Us | Advertise with Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Terms of Use