3 out of top 4 trending YouTube 2013 list features music videos
Johannesburg – Music videos have reportedly shared a huge space on Google-owned YouTube’s top trending videos of 2013 list.
Google said that about 3 out of the top 4 top trending videos for 2013 were music videos, with The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) garnering 276, 137, 539 views, booting the pop-icon Miley Cyrus’ Wrecking Ball on the fourth position.
According to News24, Harlem Shake came in second with 95, 218, 943 views, followed by a video entitled How Animals Eat Their Food at 88, 781, 459.
The top trending videos for 2013 include:
1. Ylvis – The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)
2. Harlem Shake (original army edition)
3. How Animals Eat Their Food MisterEpicMann
4. Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball (Chatroulette Version)
5. baby&me / the new evian film by EvianBabies
6. Volvo Trucks – The Epic Split feat Van Damme
7. YOLO (feat Adam Levine & Kendrick Lamar)
8. Telekinetic Coffee Shop Surprise
9. THE NFL : A Bad Lip Reading
10. Mozart vs Skrillex Epic Rap Battles of History Season 2