4:27 am - Wednesday November 18, 2015

Manchester United’s future now in the hands of three mystery Glazers after owner Malcolm Glazer dies, aged 85

254 Viewed Gautam Comments Off on Manchester United’s future now in the hands of three mystery Glazers after owner Malcolm Glazer dies, aged 85
glazer_2916104a_2916358b

Kevin and Edward Glazer, and their sister, Darcie Glazer Kassewitz, are the low-profile members of the family, but they own the same stake in United as club directors
While the death of Malcolm Glazer will have no immediate effect on the day-to-day affairs of Manchester United, the long-term implications may only become clear through the actions of the three unknown Glazers on the Old Trafford board.
Kevin and Edward Glazer, and their sister, Darcie Glazer Kassewitz, are the low-profile members of the family, but they own the same stake in United as the club’s co-chairmen Joel and Avram Glazer and fellow director Bryan Glazer.
Joel, Avram and Bryan are regular visitors to Old Trafford for first-team fixtures, but while Kevin is known to have attended at least one United game, Edward and Darcie have shown less inclination to make the trip from Florida to Manchester during the family’s nine-year reign as the club’s owners.
With 10 per cent of United’s shares listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the remaining 90 per cent is split equally between Malcolm Glazer’s six children.
Joel, Avram and Bryan are regarded as being passionate about United and sport in general, with the brothers traditionally spending the first half of the season watching their Tampa Bay Buccaneers NFL franchise before attending Old Trafford from January onwards.

Click here to submit your review.


Submit your review
* Required Field

Don't miss the stories followIndiaVision News and Information and let's be smart!
Loading...
0/5 - 0
You need login to vote.
Raina, Jadeja spin Windies out for 211

Bangladesh tour good opportunity for England tour: Raina

SONY SIX

Sony SIX bets big on FIFA

Related posts