Decorating A Wedding Reception Hall
Decoration of a wedding reception hall can be simple or flamboyant, pricey or easy on the pocket. While a reception hall can be decorated in a variety of style, it should ultimately reflect the taste and preferences of the bride and the groom. If you are assigned with the task of arranging a reception party for the newly wed couple, you need to do it in a well planned manner. After formulating the budget and choosing the venue, you would want to consider how it would be decorated. We are here to help you with some bright ideas for decorating a wedding reception hall.
Wedding Reception Hall Decoration Ideas
Arranged cum Love Marriage |
Arranged Marriages |
Inter Caste & Inter Religion Marriages |
Marrying Your Best Friend |
Marriage In Metros |
Love vs. Arranged Marriages |
Love Marriages |
Hindu Marriage Rituals |
Types Of Hindu Marriages |
Marriages In Indian Villages |
Changing Trends In Indian Marriages |
What Is Marriage |
- You may carry the theme of the wedding to the reception hall. If you have used a particular color scheme for the wedding ceremony, consider using it for the reception too. However, be sure to bring in subtle variations in the decoration, so that both the venues do not look identical.
- If you are using the same theme as the wedding, it is suggested not to use leftover wedding decorations for the reception. Purchase new decorations, keeping in mind the overall theme.
- If you want to create a romantic ambiance at the venue, soften the illumination by dimming the lights. Decorate the hall with beautiful decorative candles. You may also hang miniature white lights in the room. Play soft and soothing music in the background.
- Set a scintillating atmosphere at the hall, by giving it a party feel. To serve the purpose, you may add a disco ball and play peppy dance numbers. In this case, make sure the decorations are also bright and lively.
- Decoration of tables is as important as other things in the wedding reception hall. Consider adding an attractive centerpiece, made of flower or fruits. Arrange the dishes, silverware and flatware neatly. Consider placing candles on the table. Make sure that you do not overcrowd the tables with decorations. Consider the number of guests expected for the occasion, while choosing the number of tables and chairs.