Women who benefited from Bollywood Star Salman Khan
1. Daisy Shah made her debut in Bollywood with Jai Ho and feels that it was a great opportunity to work with Salman Khan. Daisy has apparently said that she owes her career to Salman. Daisy was one of the background dancers in Salman’s ‘Maine Pyaar Kyu Kiya’.
2. Sana Khan, who grabbed eyeballs with Bigg Boss 6, made her great Bollywood debut with Jai Ho. Salman noticed her in the Bigg Boss house and decided to launch her in films. Sana also reportedly claimed that there can be no big platform than a Salman movie.
3. Salman Khan launched Sonakshi Sinha in Dabangg and later there was no looking back for the actress. Her simplicity impressed many in B’town and later the actress shared screen space with Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Shahid Kapoor and also was seen again opposite Salman in Dabangg 2. The actress gives lot of credit to Salman for her career and he has been her guide when it came to losing weight before she was launched in Bollywood.
4. Sneha Ullal entered Bollywood in 2005 opposite Salman Khan in Lucky: No Time for Love and was also compared with Ash as few called her Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s look alike. The actress debuted with Salman but couldn’t make it big in Bollywood. She took a break from Bollywood and did a few films in Tollywood.
5. Zarine Khan entered Bollywood with Salman Khan’s ambitious film Veer. The actress was termed as Katrina Kaif’s look alike and grabbed attention for her looks. Later she struggled for a few years before she got into shape and did Housefull 2.