5 tips for men to understand women better
1) communication should not be a problem, as for the women there is nothing as appealing as a man, who listens to them. If a man wants to tell them something they wouldn’t mind knowing it but face-to-face is always preferable and if that is not possible men can contact them via texts, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
2) complimenting women is nice, as sometimes they do need a bit of verbal assurance.
Phrases that might help men in a crisis: “Your hair looks awesome tonight!” “Is that a new dress?” “You blitzed it in that tennis match/speech/insert other awesomeness here!”
3) a man should not be a penny pincher instead he should pay on his first date if they want to see the lady again.
4) they should organise their social life and there are two obvious problem areas there:
First, the man who never does anything off his own bat, women may find it nice if they went and did something interesting occasionally.
Second, a male who simply does too much, women would like that person to take out some time for them.
5) some thought should be put by men in the presents that they give to women.
Lastly, when men don’t know the direction of a place they should admit it and not pretend about knowing it.