3:13 pm - Tuesday December 15, 0703

Congress divided the nation: Modi

77 Viewed News Editor Comments Off on Congress divided the nation: Modi
Congress divided the nation: Modi
Congress divided the nation: Modi

Agra – BJP’s prime ! ministerial candidate Narendra Modi Thursday accused the Congress of pl! aying divisive politics and said the party was responsible for India’s partition.

“Congress has always played divisive politics. At the time of independence, it divided the country,” Modi said at a rally here.

“They (Congress) are not interested in development. They are habituated to playing vote bank politics. Appease 25 percent of the population and ignore the rest 75 percent,” he said.

The “Vijay Shankhnad” (victory announcement) rally was aimed at raising the pitch for the Bharatiya Janata Party for the 2014 Lok Sabha polls.

It also honoured Uttar Pradesh BJP legislators Sangeet Som and Suresh Rana, accused of inciting violence during the Muzaffarnagar riots.

“The Samajwadi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party are result of the Congress’ sins. This nation is not poor, you need to throw Congress, SP and BSP out,” Modi said.

Don't miss the stories followIndiaVision News & Information and let's be smart!
Loading...
0/5 - 0
You need login to vote.
Filed in
Akhilesh exhorts party workers to brace up for challenges

Akhilesh exhorts party workers to brace up for challenges

BJP accuses SP of playing divisive politics

BJP accuses SP of playing divisive politics

Related posts