12:18 pm - Sunday November 30, 2025

Israel confirms transfer of 4 more bodies from Gaza

172 Viewed Pallavi Kumar Comments Off on Israel confirms transfer of 4 more bodies from Gaza
Four more bodies of deceased captives from Gaza have been handed over to the International Red Cross.

Jerusalem / Gaza – Israel has confirmed the transfer of four more bodies of deceased captives from Gaza, handed over to the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) earlier this week. The remains are now en route to Israeli authorities for identification and burial.

The handover marks the latest development in ongoing negotiations between Israel and Hamas, which have included prisoner exchanges and humanitarian coordination amid heightened tensions. The bodies were reportedly recovered from central Gaza and delivered to Red Cross personnel under a temporary ceasefire agreement.

🕊️ Families Await Closure
Israeli officials have not yet released the identities of the deceased, pending forensic confirmation. However, families of missing persons have gathered at military bases and hospitals, hoping for news. “We pray this brings some closure,” said Defense Minister Yoav Gallant.
The Red Cross, which has played a neutral role in facilitating transfers, reiterated its commitment to humanitarian principles. “We urge all parties to respect international law and prioritize the dignity of the deceased,” said ICRC spokesperson Layla Haddad.

🔄 Broader Implications
Israel has demanded the release of 24 additional bodies believed to be held by Hamas, accusing the group of violating ceasefire terms. Talks continue under the mediation of Egypt and Qatar, with international observers urging restraint and transparency.
This latest transfer brings the total number of bodies returned to Israel to 12 since the ceasefire began.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Syria’s new leader visits Moscow for talks with Putin

prev-next.jpg

Israel imposes new Gaza aid restrictions, keeps Rafah crossing closed

Related posts